You Have to Have Enterprise VoIP Services to Boost Your Profits
Discover how enterprise VoIP phone services can exponentially boost your business profits while also helping you save time and money on office expenses.
A reliable, customizable, secure communication system is a must for your business. That’s why a growing number of companies are pulling the plug on traditional business phone systems and switching over to enterprise VoIP services.
Enterprise VoIP Telephone Services
These services are not only easy to install and start using but also offer all the tools and features you need to:
- Offer improved customer service to your clients by making it easy for them to get in touch with you whenever they need to. With features such as voicemail to email forwarding, call forwarding, and the ability to set up a call menu that directs callers to the person in your company who can best answer their questions, your business is sure to grow as people spread the news that you can be relied on to provide timely assistance whenever the need arises. Experts have found that companies that put a premium on offering stellar customer service outperform their competitors by nearly 80%; what’s more, almost 85% of companies that put a priority in improving customer service report that their revenue increased as a result of their efforts.
- Save time and hassle. VoIP services make it easy for you to set up conference calls and videoconferencing calls with ease. Your employees will be able to communicate with you, each other, outside contractors, suppliers, and potential or existing customers with ease.
- Save money. Instead of paying large sums of money to set up a traditional phone system and then shelling out even more money to make long-distance calls, you can enjoy free local and international calls thanks to the fact that VoIP services, like email, run on the internet. Granted, you’ll need to invest in a top-tier broadband connection to ensure that you have the bandwidth to keep your VoIP system running smoothly, but this expense is minimal compared to alternative phone systems.
Why Work with SureTel Enterprise VoIP Systems?
There are many VoIP phone systems providers in the Portland area, but SureTel stands out for several reasons:
- We offer not only individual lines but also affordable shared line service that enables you to keep costs low while still availing yourself of top-tier VoIP phone service.
- SureTel offers a high level of assistance to any company that works with us. Our help desk is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. We offer free set-up assistance to any company that needs it to get your new phone system up and running without undue delay. In the unlikely event you run into problems with your new VoIP service, our team is on hand to help you sort out the problem quickly and offer expert advice to keep your new phone system running correctly.
- We offer custom features to ensure your VoIP service not only meets your needs but exceeds your expectations. We know that each business is unique and has unique needs and requirements. That’s why we offer personalized service to each company we work with, making it easy for you to use the VoIP features you need without paying for ones you don’t intend to use.
- SureTel offers handy mobile apps for both Android and iOS operating systems to make it easy for you to use your VoIP service anywhere, at any time.
Enterprise VoIP Services By SureTel
Ready to get started? Go ahead. Test drive SureTel’s partner program free for 30 days. No contracts, no hassles, no obligations, no stress. To sign up for your free 30-day test drive, use the form on the right, speak with our website chat agent, send us an email or pick up the phone and call us at .