How Much Will Hosted VoIP Cost My Business?
Are you looking for top-tier yet affordable cloud phone systems? SureTel offers low-cost, high quality VoIP packages and features for a wide range of companies.
Is Hosted VoIP a good option for your business? If you’ve weighed the pros and cons and decided the answer is yes, you’ll need to move on to the next question: How much is it going to cost you?
To be honest, there’s no one-size-fits-all answer. Many companies offer hosted VoIP services. Your location, industry, size of your VoIP system, and other factors will all determine how much you need to spend to have your VoIP system hosted by a third-party provider. However, the following pointers apply across the board and can help you assess hosted VoIP pricing and get the best possible service at the best price.
Most people who switch over to VoIP phones save about 75% in communication expenses every month as it costs nothing to install VoIP service and you only have to cover the cost of a high-speed internet connection to keep the service up and running. This set-up is ideal for start-ups and growing businesses that don’t have a lot of money to spend on extras; however, there are disadvantages of sticking to bare-bones service. Your cost-free cloud-based phone system may not come with the tools you need to streamline time-consuming procedures. What’s more, you won’t get the 24/7 support you need to ensure your systems are running smoothly, quickly, and securely at all times. That’s why many companies partner with a local MSP service to get the most out of VoIP technology.
Shared Line Hosted VoIP Pricing
If you want top-tier VoIP phone service at rock-bottom prices, then SureTel’s Shared Line package is sure to suit your needs. For only $29.90 per line per month, you’ll get:
- Up to four extensions per line
- Unlimited calls in the United States and Canada
- Presence and BLF
- Call Recording
- Voicemail to Email
- HD Voice
- Web Controlled Provisioning
- Unified Communications
- Call Screening
- Call Queues
- Follow-Me Anywhere
- Dial by Name Directory
- Intercom Calls
- Inbound Caller-ID
- Online Faxing
- Number Portability
- Call Screening
- Powwow Online Meetings
Individual VoIP Lines Hosted VoIP Pricing
Individual VoIP lines are available at the low cost of $19.90 per line, per month. This service includes all the benefits listed above but with a private line that doesn’t require call forwarding. You’ll need to order a minimum of three lines to qualify for this rock-bottom price.
SureTel also offers optional extras for those who need additional services to keep their businesses running smoothly and efficiently at all times. These services include:
- Call forwarding. This service is ideal for those who use a shared cloud phone line. When the lines are too busy to process calls to your office, these calls will be forwarded to your voicemail or your regular business line.
- The ability to purchase local phone numbers individually or in bulk. We have numbers available for 99% of all area codes.
- Toll-free numbers, available for purchase individually or in bulk. The cost for a single number is a mere $1.99/DID plus a call time cost of 2.5 cents per minute.
- Inbound caller ID. Our nationwide database enables you to see the name of anyone who gives your business a call for any reason.
- SMS service that makes it easy for you to send and receive text messages with your cloud-based phone line.
Ready to get started? Go ahead. Test drive SureTel free for 30 days. No contracts, no hassles, no obligations, no stress. To sign up for your free 30-day test drive, use the form on the right, speak with our website chat agent, send us an email or pick up the phone and call us at .