SureTel Phone Systems Make Remote Work Easy
One phone number to go wherever you do
We’re all working from home more than ever before, even as lockdowns start to be lifted. Non-essential businesses, schools, and daycares are slowly opening their doors, but remote work is here to stay – at least to some degree. Why? Because businesses still want to maintain social distancing, save money, and keep their team members safe. Gartner surveyed 317 CFOs to find out their plans for operating going forward:
- 74% of CFOs plan to switch previously on-premises employees to remote work post-coronavirus.
- 81% of CFOs plan to exceed their contractual obligations to hourly workers via remote work to offer flexible schedules.
- 13% of CFOs have already cut real estate expenses with another 9% planning to do the same.
It’s clear… We’ll be working from home for the unforeseeable future. But how can you continue communicating as usual despite your new working conditions? Sure, email is great and mobile devices can help you stay in touch with one another, but what if you want to maintain a certain degree of professionalism with your phones?
VoIP is the most professional choice for remote work
VoIP refers to voice-over-internet protocol – a technology that lets you make and receive calls over the internet as opposed to traditional copper wiring. Essentially, your business phones are hosted in the cloud, which means your employees can access their work line from any location, as long as they have an internet connection. They can use a physical desk phone or a smartphone with a softphone application installed.
Either way, they have one phone number that follows them everywhere they go. You pay a flat-rate monthly fee as opposed that’s predictable each month. SureTel, our VoIP system, was built from the ground up – giving us the ability to address issues in-house quickly compared to our competitors who are dependent on their provider. Basically, you get all the benefits of VoIP with the added reassurance that we can help you whenever you need it.
SureTel offers a huge range of benefits
The benefits for remote workers using our VoIP systems are clear:
- Less expensive as we offer a better pricing structure that makes our systems cheaper than traditional phone systems. In fact, many clients reduce their costs by up to 50% or more.
- More portable for remote workers as they can use their computer, phone, tablet or smartphone to access their work line. There’s no need to be tied to a desk. They can take their desk phone home, plug it into the internet connection, and receive calls.
- Greater flexibility in terms of communication as you can make one-on-one video calls or even video conference calls as easily as you can make a phone call, which means remote workers can still have face-to-face interactions.
- Quicker installation because there’s no need to install any complex equipment or cabling. In fact, we can often set you up remotely because it’s so quick and efficient to configure.
SureTel offers incredible, enterprise-grade features
VoIP business phones deliver enterprise-grade features at a fraction of the cost. You have the ability to take advantage of:
- Voicemail to email
- Do not disturb
- Call hold
- Call monitoring
- Video conferencing
- Unlimited calling in the US and Canada
- Music on hold
- And much more
At the end of the day, VoIP business phones simply make sense for remote workers as they’re able to maintain communication with one number that works on every device, from any location. Plus, VoIP business phones make it much easier for management to keep track of their team with:
- Call tracking
- Call monitoring
- Call recording
Contact SureTec to Get Started: (503) 389-8015.